My getTransactionInfo call resulted in apiError: 4040010, errorMessage: 'Transaction id not found.'

Hi, I am testing a consumable in-app purchase on my app, with a Sandbox account on an iPad device.

The transaction was successful, as I saw "You're all set. Your purchase was successful. [Environment: Sandbox].

I set a break point in Xcode after the line await transaction.finish() in following code
private func handle(transactionVerification result: VerificationResult <Transaction>) async {
    switch result {
    case let .verified(transaction):
        guard
            let product = self.products.first(where: {
                $0.id == transaction.productID
            })
        else {
            return
        }
        self.addPurchased(product)
        await transaction.finish()
        return.    <----- breakpoint

And I saw those property values for the transaction

id UInt64 88*****848 originalID UInt64 437****2496 .

Then I use the originalID value 437*****2496 in a server library call in node.js

.... const environment = Environment.SANDBOX .... const client = new AppStoreServerAPIClient(encodedKey, keyId, issuerId, bundleId, environment) .... const response = await client.getTransactionInfo("4379072496")

I got

apiError: 4040010, errorMessage: 'Transaction id not found.'

Could someone please tell me if I use the library call correctly with the right id? And why I got the error?

Thank you very much!

Kind regards, Shih-Chin Yang

[Edited by Moderator]

Can you please file a ticket via https://feedbackassistant.apple.com/ and let us know the FB# ticket number? Thank you!

FB13803893 (getTransactionInfo resulted in apiError: 4040010, errorMessage: 'Transaction id not found.')

Hi, app assistant closed my feedback saying not able to reproduce. So I reported another feedback -

FB13804937 (App Store Server Library for Node.js - getTransactionInfo resulted in apiError: 4040010, errorMessage: 'Transaction id not found.')

Could you kindly please help, thank you very much!

Hi, please take a look at the following screenshot. The value of id and original id are not the same as what prints out on the console. Can someone please give an explanation? If I use the printed id value from the console, then getTransactionInfo call succeeds.

My getTransactionInfo call resulted in apiError: 4040010, errorMessage: 'Transaction id not found.'

Q